Listings by Category
In this section you can find a List of Venues held on the Belfast Bar website, separated into Categories. Often there is now clear boundary between what a bar, pub club or wine bar is, therefore categories must be taken with a pinch of salt.
- Bar - An establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
- Traditional Bar - An old bar without the frills, usually more business during daylight hours.
- Club - Usually pay a fee to enter and the opening hours will be later than others.
- Wine Bar - Food and drink under the same roof.
- Mixture - A bit of everything.